Wednesday 20 July 2011

Shameless Broadcast of a Road Trip-1

'Shameless Broadcasting' is what I should have probably named this blog. This comes to my mind after Refugi mentions this is what we should do, from now onwards, to overcome the guilt of badly written posts as well as to keep in pace with the times. Also, I am jubiliated by the fact that through this kind of writing I have a chance to express myself un-opinionated and internally uncensored. Anyhow, the present name of this blog 'Bend' intends to achieve some adverbial connotations, and has been sufficient a name since beginning; and, I now feel more strongly acknowledges truth with a sense of sublimity.
Now, improvising on this new insight given to me by my Band co-existent Shri Pankaj Refuji Khanna, I am attempting a series of posts in a prosey-poem form, with the same shameless spirit of writing, and therefore would like to call it 'Shameless Broadcast of a Road Trip'. This prose poem is about a week long road trip I took in a Swift Maruti covering parts of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Map below, I will post blogs as I dole out paragraphs until I am shamelessly, if not sufficiently, satisfied.

***
This time they did not stop me,
neither I ‘sked nor they could,
crazied by a crazy steel crafter from Banas,
farmer also he asks me really if we would.
He busses himself to Ahmedabad,
tho’ last night bussing to Nadiad,
and when I gave him only a notion,
over the telecommunication,
that the road trip tomorrow is to happen,
he asks for a small postponement, and I say, “no”,
Time is to me. Space it’s unto you.

No comments: