Friday 16 July 2010

We paint the mornings

I go to sleep early because I know I have to wake up early. It is a routine. The child inside me craves for some company which is of my own kinds. But more importantly, my morning chore also involves clearing out my stomach. I wait to get up as soon as the dark is over plus perhaps there is a clock inside me which compels me to. Almost every time I have to lick my man, and if need be, I have to lick on his face, and sometimes I even have to push him with force. He then disappears for a while and is back strangely full of life, even though I don’t care much about it.

He takes me to a place where I see people, many people, I think they are different people doing different things. The big highway next to which I walk is full of speeding vehicles noise, but what attracts me most is the other dogs. I will not tell about all but I can tell of some I met today and meet often. Bingo, same breed as me, was a friend, we used to play for a good while till we both would get tired, but now strangely he comes to bite me. I have been bitten deep in wounds by him. Otherwise he is a good dog, he lets me and I let him go our own ways. I guess he has his life, I have mine.

Laiger is another lab but he is elder, and likes to act that way or something, everytime I try to sniff his butt, he barks at me full of warnings. He is otherwise interested in playing with stray dogs who are around in a plenty. I cannot play with strays because somehow they don’t like me and I have been bitten a couple of times by them as well. Lucifer is a week stray bitch, and too has been bitten. She now lives in the municipal park protected by its restaurant owners who have a little portion on lease. They feed Lucifer, so they must protect her, the neighborhood residents have warned. Now she looks unbitten mostly but she isn't attractive. None of us talk to her much. I want to play with other dogs who come here to spray like me too, but their masters won’t let them off the leash. But something new has to happen and recently, I have found Coby, a six month boxer who is a pup, and is same height as me. We now tirelessly play in the same garden.

I haven’t see Porshee for a while, they say she is a golden retriever, and trust me, me, Bingo, Laiger, Coby, we all say, wow what a bitch.

We love the smell of the place, and we all spray the country road, and most of these mornings are one of the most beautiful things to be in. I wish someone could paint them on canvas too.

Woof woofed in behalf of -
Banjo
(Also pronounced by other people as Benjoo, Banzoe, Bunjoe, VanGo and so on)

ooo
O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaafi sahee!!..i am sure this is the way in which most hollywood summer blockbusters animation category are conceived..in my last foren trip..i saw dogowners following their dog with plastic covered hands and picking up their outputs with serious faces..what a pity.