Tuesday 3 November 2009

A Swine Flu lesson from a Chief

This incident makes me think in detail of a microorganism easily making his way through the VIP immigration gate of a country without being checked at all.

For some, it might mean an act of God, and for some even irony, but for me, reminds me that in these swine flu times I should be doubly sure of the source of my food - for example if the cook is not going to dip a meat curry ladle in a simple curry dish. And, oh! I should always wash my hands before my meal.

1 comment:

rgupta said...

not enough here mr bend - make sure that you carry a hand sanitizer - like we do, wash your hands each time you touch a public surface, come into contact with someone you suspect may have flu, and yes as you very rightly mentioned wash hands before you eat anything and dont forget the mantra - catch it, bin it, kill it!!!! lol - hope that prevents you and the clan from this unabated virus now!!!!