Sunday 21 June 2009

My muse for Lalgadh

Hey, I am from left, and know you are from right,
I got my gun, and you might have your might.
I warn, I will kill you, maybe blow you,
for my freedom and right,
even if you are my childhood friend, mite.

A few will take the risk of trust,
for their tongues or pens are stronger than any guns, or guts.
Others, a billion behind, they watch but most don’t say a thing,
they prefer yoga, they like to be confined,
evening walks gives them peace.

O’ Mao aao,
-ists,
Come to my land instead, have some sasta vadapao,
if you got some extra cash have some coke too,
forget those tribals through,
let them stray left to right and right to left,
busy they are to understand, any –isms.

And, if you want to understand,
why I call myself left and assert I am right,
come to my land, live with me, for a while borrow my sight,
See my state and then see the state of my state,
land fertile or barren, together we will grow a million cars,
and the real estate.

No comments: